Die Cut Foam
Thrust Industries provides die cut foam in custom cut shapes and configurations for a broad range of applications and industries. We are internationally recognized as a die cut foam expert and a leading supplier of die cut foam components. Many substrates are available in both closed cell and open cell configurations. Depending on your application, we'll find the foam solution to meet your needs.
With Thrust Industries providing your die cut foam, you'll enjoy the benefits of:
- Overall decrease in manufacturing costs
- Freedom to focus on other production areas
- Delivery of ready to use foam components
- Elimination of rework and scrap costs
- 100% usable die cut foam parts
- No production bottlenecks on large foam parts orders
- Die re-ruling cost savings
- Machinery and maintenance costs reduced
- A dependable supply of stock materials
Often we can use off cut material to further decrease your form part costs. Our rapid quote response time provides accurate and quick pricing information for your foam die cutting requirements.
Our custom foam laminating capabilities allow us to apply pressure sensitive adhesives to your die cut foam in specific areas that meet your exact specifications. You can rely on Thrust's precision equipment and production processes to provide foam components that are consistent, and precisely what you need.
A few examples of our die cut foam materials include:
- EAR Isoloss® Urethane Foam
- EAR Isodamp® PVC Foam
- Rogers Poron® Cellular Foam
- Polyester Foam
- Uniroyal Ensolite Foam
- Laminated foam both closed cell and open cell
- Cellular Rubber
- Ether foams
- EPS Foam Expanded Polystyrene
Die cut foam is widely used for many purposes including protecting products for packaging and shipment, energy saving sealing products, orthotic shoe inserts, sleep products, cushioning for noise and vibration control and more. Whatever your application, Thrust can develop die cut foam that is precision designed and cut to meet your exact specifications. Service and quality are the keys to our success. We deliver the material you want, where and when you want it. We can also work with you on JIT projects to reduce your inventory carrying costs. We want to be your value added die cutting partner. No job is too large or too small. The most important thing is that you are 100% satisfied.
Contact us via the Internet or call us at 1-800-467-6730 to discuss your application and die cut adhesives needs.