3M™ Dual Lock Tape
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable fasteners are positive locking, hidden fasteners designed to meet a variety of attachment needs. They feature continuous strips of polyolefin stems with a mushroom shaped top protruding up from the backing. When snapped together, the mushroom shaped caps interlock to create a strong and reliable bond.
Standard Dual Lock fasteners are available in three different stem densities:
- 170 approximate stems per square inch (26 per square centimeter)
- 250 approximate stems per square inch (39 per square centimeter)
- 400 approximate stems per square inch (62 per square centimeter)
Dual Lock product features include:
- Easy Alignment – engage in any direction or position
- Positive Locking – engage/fasten with an audible snap
- Reclosability – can be opened and closed for multiple applications
- Blind Attachment – can be attached on the backside of substrate
- Rattle-Free – fasteners will not rattle loose
- Ease of Assembly – can be used to attach components before final assembly
- Adjustable Strength – create ideal strength for the application with varying stem density combinations
- Variety of Product Forms – Backed with Pressure Sensitive adhesive, Non-woven, Rigid backed, Die Cut Shapes, and low profile
Thrust offers die cut 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners customized to your requirements with the precise form, fit, and flexibility you need for your application. As a 3M specialist, we have the equipment and capabilities to precision cut 3M Reclosable fasteners to meet your specifications and manufacturing requirements. We deliver the quality die cut 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fasteners you need when you need them. We are also able to coordinate with you on JIT projects to reduce your inventory carrying costs.