The process of die cutting plastic involves creating a custom die in the required shape, then using it to cut the finished shaped components out of flat plastic sheets. Die cutting plastic is usually less expensive and quicker than other methods used to cut plastic. Thrust Industries is known for precision tolerances in die cutting and recognized as a leading producer of high quality die cut plastic materials for the electronics, automotive, telecommunications and appliance industries.
At Thrust, we’re dedicated to helping our customers achieve maximum efficiency and productivity by offering a wide range of materials and die cutting services. We die cut plastic for applications including spacers, gaskets, flat shapes and more. Thrust Industries also provides custom laminations of two or more substrates of die cut materials with the desired pressure sensitive adhesive.
Choose Thrust for your die cut plastic components and enjoy benefits such as:
- Lower overall manufacturing costs
- More time to focus on other production areas
- Ready to use die cut components delivered to you
- Rework and scrap costs are eliminated
- 100% usable die cut plastic parts
- Bottlenecks on large production orders are not an issue
- Die re-ruling cost savings
- Reduction of machinery and maintenance costs
- A consistent supply of stock materials
In many cases we can use material off cuts to further decrease your part costs. Our fast quote response time provides accurate and quick pricing information for your plastic die cutting requirements.
Thrust creates die cut plastic components from a wide variety of materials including:
We have many other materials available as well. Contact us via the Internet or call us at 1-800-467-6730 to discuss your particular die cut plastic needs.